Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Yes, People, We Are Back!


After months, I am FINALLY able to find time to post, AND put on some new pictures. I apologize for my tardiness, I didn't realize that moving takes so much time. Well, it did for me, anyway. We arrived in Utah the beginning of July and moved into a rental house in Tooele. For those of you who are not native to Utah, our city is pronounced too'will'a, not tool, or toolee. Chris is loving his new practice and is already really busy. The kids are finally settled too, although it has taken them longer. We had to switch schools a few weeks ago because theirs was TERRIBLE. After coming from the National School of Character in St. Louis, this was a real downer. But now we have them in a great place so things are ironing out. Between school, comp. soccer for Ryan and Brooklyn, violin and building, life has flown by. We really miss our friends (who are our family) in St. Louis. We love you Links!, I Love you Jules! Hi Mads, Nick and Rich! I haven't forgotten you Heidi!! Here is a picture of Emmy on her new, pink tryke. She loves it!

No comments: