Sunday, March 30, 2008

Ok, Here are the recent pics of the house!






Sorry it took me so long. Jeff and Jamie took these a week ago, (thanks guys!) and we are really excited at the progress! Some of them are hard to understand, but basically you are looking at the fully framed basement and the half-framed main floor. In the first picture you can see Jamie and Sadie on the driveway by the two garages. Off of the garages you go into the mudroom where there is a half-bath and laundry room. This opens up into the kitchen. The next pictures show the front porch(with all of the rebar) which is in front of Chris' den. Our master suite is behind it. I won't even try to explain the basement, it is even hard for me to make out with all of the crossbeams holding things up. We are excited to see the work from this week and hope that the top floor has been added. Enjoy looking with us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very, very, very exciting! I so loved talking to you today my dear friend. :) Tell Chris to start looking for a job for us, then you and I can go serve together at Temple Square. :)
Love you-
Julie