Monday, March 17, 2008


Top O' the Marnin' to ya! Happy St. Patrick's day from St. Louis! Today is the 2nd St. Pat's parade down in Dogtown, the Irish sector. We were all pumped up to go, Emmy and I, but it is cold and rainy and I am a wimp. I will be wearing green, however, and my goal of the day will be to eat some corned beef, YUM!!!! As it turns out, we did not go to the other parade on Saturday, because Brooklyn woke up at 5:30 and threw up. We did go to High School Musical on ice, though, later in the afternoon, and it was really fun. We did not have a camera, so just use your imagination. . . The house is moving along at a good pace. Tom sent us two pictures over the weekend of the framing in the basement. The outside walls of the basement are up and today they will pour the suspended slab on one of our garage floors that will be above the theatre room below it. We don't want a car caving in on us when we are watching movies! Have a LUCKY day! BLARNEY! (I don't know why, I just wanted to say that. It's a funny word.)

2 comments:

Carroll Family said...

We had our corned beef and cabbage yesterday - my kids actually LOVE it!

Aubree said...

Hi Marcie, I'm braving the fact that I don't know you to still ask you a question. My name is Aubree, I am a friend of Aaron's and I'm guessing you're Lindsay's Sister?

Anyways, feel free to not answer, but my husband is contemplating going to Law school at Washington University- St. Louis this August. And we had actually thought about living in Dog Town.

I don't know if you even live there but as I was just looking through blogs and clicking on other's links I saw you mention St. Louis and Dog town. Do you live around there? If so would you be willing to tell me about it and the LDS communities around there (this is all guessing that you would know and that you live or have lived around there.)

I'm sorry for bothering you, but if you don't mind answering some questions that would be great. You can post on my blog. Or more easily by email... altc84@comcast.net. Again, sorry for bothering you if I have. :0)

Cute family by the way.