Saturday, May 24, 2008

Got Cards?


My sister's friend, Elizabeth, just started a card company. It is beginning with two birthday collections containing everything you need to create your own fabulous birthday salutation. I am impressed and will be buying some in the future. Visit her website at cherriesjubileecreations.com Perhaps someday I will be so inventive. . . (Elizabeth, I hope it's ok that I used this without asking)


Speaking of inventive, I will post a picture of the birthday invite my sister, Lindsay just made for my nephew Max. It is a pirate-themed party and the invite is unbelieveably cute. Maybe the two of them should join together someday and make a killing. Then they can take us all out to lunch at Cafe Rio. Ole! (my junior high Spanish teacher had that on a belt buckle)

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Woah, you've been a busy little posting girl! :) Here I am just enjoying your blog and then all of a sudden, you are talking about little 'ole me!!!! PLEASE share this with EVERYONE you know and even people that you don't! :) We had some printing issues, but all is good and the kits will be available for purchase on my website next Monday, June 2! Thanks for the plug!