Friday, May 23, 2008

Long Time Gone






Ok, Ok, I know I haven't posted for a long time. Chris and I have been out of town a lot. We went to DC, and then to Chicago and then spent a week in Utah. Oh yeah, and then I had the flu for a week. Nice. Here are some pictures from our trip to see it for the first time. Since these were taken it has had the roof put on and I believe they are putting in insulation and getting ready to drywall. We don't have pics of that yet, we have to wait for Chris' brother to send them. I hope this satisfies all of you who send subliminal, and not so subliminal messages to me about not updating quick enough (you know who you are. . . )

Here is the house with the windows in, the two garages with our electrician, Steve (hi Steve!), our bedroom, with the bay window looking out back and looking into our kitchen from the great room. The last one, which I didn't intend to post is of my sister, Lindsay, my mom, and my nepher and niece, Max and Finleigh. My mom will freak, she doesn't like photos. Sorry mom.

No comments: