Saturday, May 24, 2008

Jukebox heroes, with stars in their eyes



Come on, admit it, you all secretly know that Bono wears sponge rollers when practicing. This is why he is so hot. Brooklyn and Emmy were shakin' their groove thang and gettin' down with guitar hero and a little Santana and The Who. It's kinda funny when your not-yet-three-year old begins humming snatches of classic rock while playing with the Sweet Street Village or sitting on her Elmo potty. (yes, we are almost potty trained. I say 'we', but if you have ever potty trained you will understand)

It kinda makes me wax reminiscent about Bill and Ted and "strange things being afoot at the Circle K".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah! New posts! I was about to give up on you being a bloggin' girl! I'm so glad we could visit on your quick trip to Utah! Did you like Steve & Barry? (I'm too fat to wear any of their clothes right now...perhaps one day! I love the photos of your girls! Two cuties!