Saturday, May 24, 2008

Yes, It's Me Again


Here is another cool pic. I think I just got some new pics from Jamie and Jeff (my sis and bro. in law), so I will post them tonight. I also have some NEAT pics from Jeff's commissioning into the Army. It was very emotional and we are so proud of him! I also have some fun pics of Chris and I in DC and Chicago, such FUN places to visit. HEY, Julie Biesinger, if you read this, know that I wanted to come visit you SO BAD when I was in UT a few weeks ago, but time never presented itself. The only time I really had was on Sunday for a bit, but I know that you go to your parent's house for dinner on Sunday. I thought about just showing up to say hi, but chickened out. Say "hi" to Carolee and Neil for me, I haven't seen them in a long time. Oh, and if you need help with the reunion, I will gladly do something with you. I don't want to be 'in charge' but I will share duty with someone. LOVE YOU!! You are a strong woman. . . no pun intended of course.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I was waiting!!! I totally get trying to fit too much into too little time - that is the story of my life. Help is needed very badly for the reunion. I'm not 'in charge' of anything either - no desire for that! Hope to see you soon - very jealous of your house! Love you!